Tuesday 31 January 2012

Jobs & An Update On Me

Helloo again, so as mentioned in my last post, I've got myself two new jobs in the last month and had exams at college. Boring things first, I had 2 Sociology exams, one AS and one A2 because I'm fast tracking it (not to be recommended) but they went better than I thought, but still not ideal. And anyway, I've not got my heart set on Uni at the moment so it's not the end of the world if I don't get straight A's!



Now that that's out of the way, jobs! The first is with a company called The Best Of Exeter. I say I got the job, there's a bit more to it than that but hey ho. In short, I'll be setting up and updating various social media sites for a number of companies through BOE and PollardsPrint who I used to do it for. Not that exciting but I like it and I've met some lovely people doing it so that's all that matters! So if you know anyone looking to do this, let me know!!



The next one is the most exciting (sorry BOE), I literally cannot wait to start properly! I'm so happy to have got it. I'll be working as a Sales Assistant at Ted Baker YESSSS!! This is amazing for a number of reasons
1) Ted Baker. Just Ted Baker, what's not to love? Have a look HERE and let me know what you think
2) I met the people I'll be working with at my interview and at the training sessions I did last weekend and they couldn't be nicer! It looks like so much fun
3) Discount! I know, not a very good thing to say, but it's amazing! Can't wait to buy my uniform! Anything they pay me will be going straight back to Ted Baker anyway, I'm basically working for free
4) Opportunities within the company, there are so many and it's so exciting, can't think of another word! But yeah, it seems like a great company to work for and I am itching to start on Saturday, if you're in town, come in and say hi :-)



Here's my pick of Ted's new collection, send me links to yours!



DELISH!


Grace
x

No comments:

Post a Comment