Thursday 26 April 2012

Jewellery Treat

3 Posts in 3 days! I spoil you! River Island a had 20% student discount event today so me and my friend Shani went in and I picked up a couple bits of jewellery. We both got one of these silver evil eye bracelets.
I love it. I think it's really cute and pretty, I love delicate jewellery at the moment so it's perfect for me. It was £5 with the 20% off which came to £4 which is a right bargain! I'm not sure what to wear it with though, I have a set of bracelets that I wear every single day so I'm going to have to start mixing it up! If you want to know more about the origins of the Evil Eye and what it means click here
I also got a St Christopher necklace that looks like this

It comes to just above my belly button! I love it because my dad has one that he always used to wear and now I have one of my own! To read more about the meaning behind it click here He is known as the patron saint of travel, if you want to take that literally then you can, but I like to think of it in the 'journey of life' kind of way. In the least cringey way possible ;) haha.
Let me know what you think of this symbol jewellery at the moment, have you jumped on the symbolism bandwagon or is it just another fad?
Grace xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a shame you dont have any taste.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y don't u jtfo luv! If u wanna make a nasty comment at least leave ur name coward!love manda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be too easy! It must bother poor old little Gracie cause ive made it on your facebook page.... You think all your "friends" on there really like your moaning and talking rubbish. Miss i think i am the big i am.... Okehampton will be so much better when you go off to uni.... Then Kev can get a better GF.... You have a nice day now! Lots of love, Beth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure this isn't manada writing these comments cause we all know she's after Kev, what a lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm pretty sure it's not my 20-something year old cousin who's engaged with 2 children yes, but thanks for the suggestion

      Delete
    2. And I think you mean Amanda, not manada

      Delete
  5. We love you graceeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete