Monday 23 April 2012

Random Blog

So today I tweeted asking what I should blog about, and as usual had numerous replies of 'me'!! One of which from one of my best friends, Ellie Campbell. I think she was joking, but I actually thought it was a great idea! Basically, she's an 18 year old singer/songwriter/guitar-player/amazing friend/absolute plonker/overly sensitive ;)/incredibly talented person. And I know there are loads of people on Youtube etc. who sing/play guitar, and I might be a little biased, but she is in a league of her own.







I don't always show or tell her own amazing she is or how much I appreciate her, usually she'll start singing something and I'll tell her to shut up cos she needs to realise she's not actually good. Because i'm so nice like that. But I hope she realises how amazing i think she actually is.

She's one of those people who sounds so so much better live than she does recorded, and she still sounds amazing then! Here's a video of Ellie and I singing at my 18th!


So this little snippet of blog is just to give her a bit of appreciation/recognition!
This is her SoundCloud http://soundcloud.com/elliecampbellmusic
And her Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/elliecampbellmusic
And her Facebook http://www.facebook.com/elliecampbellmusic

Here's just a few pictures of us to break it up!



Enjoying a cheeky cocktail in the sun


Pre drinking in Majorca last summer


Shameless posing on the beach





Please please please check her out, she has the most amazingly powerful voice (cringe at those words but its true) and I love and appreciate her so much :)

So there you go Elz, my blog about YOU!! Let me know if you check her out or if any of you are singers leave me a link to your Youtube etc!

So proud of you Ellie! :)

Loveee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment