Friday 19 October 2012

Happy Birthday Blog!

Woooooow, what a year!
This time 12 months ago i finally plucked up the courage to sit down and write my first blog post about some pretty patterns i painted on my nails! Cant believe I've already been wittering on about all sorts of things to you all for this long. Thank you so much to everyone who's followed my blog, commented nice things, mentioned it in person and regularly checked to see what I've been writing about.
I have by no means got a lot of followers, but everytime it goes up even by 1 i get so excited and its such a massive compliment, so thank you! If you dont already, then please please take the time to follow me, you can do it on the right hand side just over there >>>> and you'll be the first to know when i post about new things.
It's been quite a hectic year but 7186 (and counting) page views, 37 posts, 41 comments, countless nail polish purchases, 3 different hair styles, one set of hair extensions, lots of makeup experimentation, one new laptop, one new job, leaving college, turning 18, applying to uni, lots of tears (happy and sad) and so much fun later, here we are!
I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have, and continue to do so, I know i will :) What's a birthday without champagne and cake?




Here's to another fabulous year! :)
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment