Friday 19 October 2012

My Everyday Makeup Routine

Helloo there :)


Today I'm going to be telling you allll about my everyday makeup routine, the kind of makeup I tend to wear on an everyday basis. Hope you enjoy it!












Here's a list for you...


FOUNDATION: Clinique Even Better in 03- Ivory
CONCEALER: Mac Studio Sculpt in NC20
POWDER: Benefit Hello Flawless in Shell
BLUSHER: Benefit Dandelion
BRONZER: (not pictured) Soleil Tan de Chanel/Bronze Universel
HIGHLIGHTER: Mac Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle
EYEBROW PENCIL: (not pictured) Rimmel Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
BROW GEL: The Body Shop Clear Brow Set
EYELINER: Mac Eye Kohl in Smoulder (is rubbish and i'm just trying to use it up, any recommendations for eyeliners which wont end up halfway down my face are appreciated)
EYESHADOW: Mac Eye Shadow in Quarry- Love!
MASCARAS: Soap & Glory Thick and Fast, Sample of Benefit Badgal Lash & Maxfactor False Lash Effect
EYELASH CURLERS: The Body Shop
LIPGLOSS: Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Pearl in Party Lilac










PHEEEWWWW! Let me know if you have any product suggestions for me :) Thanks for reading!


xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment