Saturday 19 November 2011

Birthday Dress Shopping & First Youtube Video!

Helloo! I'm currently on the look out for a dress for my 18th in December, the dress code is cocktail dresses so it has to fit along those lines. I don't want it to be too formal but I really like the ones that have the like flared skirt. However... I can't find one I like anywhere! I also like the sequin dresses. I've found a couple pictures that are similar to the style I want, but if you know of anywhere I can find one please let me know!


Let me know your opinions!

Also, I've just uploaded my first youtube video! It took literally 3 days to get it right and it's still rubbish quality so hopefully I'll be able to sort that if I do another one.
Here's the URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9MA6KFw9ew
And I'd really appreciate it if you had a look, commented or even subscribed! Thanks :-)

Grace
x

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks! I love the first one and the last one! will definitely bear them in mind :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete