Thursday 3 November 2011

Nail of the Day!

Helloo! Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, been a busy little beee. But, I'm doing this today then I'm getting some new hair extensions to match my new hair colour either tomorrow or Saturday so I will do one then too!



Here's my new hair! And also my nails, which you can't really see but there are some more photos to come...


I used a deep purpley colour as a base colour, then put a silver-lilac glitter on top and set it with a mattifying top coat. I love that it's glittery and yet matt at the same time, its a bit different. I also like the fact that the matt top coat makes the nail polish more chip resistant and it lasts longer :-)


Here's what I used...


From L-R, Rimmel Matt Top Coat, Superdrug/Boots, between £4-£5, Nails Inc. in Savile Row, Debenhams, £11, Rimmel Lasting Finish in 500 Glitter Ball, Boots/Superdrug, about £4, Rimmel 5 in 1 Nail Treat, Boots/Superdrug, about £4 also.


Now here's some pictures of the actual nails... pre-mattifying top coat... please excuse the runt nail, the acrylic snapped off and I haven't got round to having it re-done!


And post!...





I just think they're really cute! Let me know what you think.

Grace
x

1 comment:

  1. Ooooohh, they look lovely!! :D xxx

    http://fbegumstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete