Wednesday 30 November 2011

SWalkerMakeup's Festive Up-do!

Hello hello! Anyone who follows youtubers or bloggers will most probably have heard of Sara Walker, or SWalkerMakeup, she's the first Youtube Beauty Guru I ever watched and she's amazing!

Her latest video is a festive up-do, for the more formal ocassions, and I thought I'd give it a go, I'm so bored of my hair at the moment, I'm just waiting for it to grow and it's soo unhealthy and dry that I desperately need it cut however, the fact that it's all one length means I can just chuck it up in a bun and be done with it!

This is something a bit different, it's not for everyone and it doesn't suit me at all, hence the no front on pictures!
This is how it looks on her...




Lovely!
Anyway, here'sthe link to her Youtube (and the video tutorial)
& here's her blog



This is my interpretation of it, just to prove how easy it is, even I can do it in about 10 minutes!




It's not the neatest but there we go, it could do with smoothing out a bit. Also, it's more difficult than you'd think to take pictures of the back of your head! Definitely give it a go if you think it's your kind of thing. Send me pictures if you do!


Grace
x

1 comment:

  1. BUTTERSSSS. i could spread you on toast.

    ReplyDelete