Thursday 10 November 2011

"The Ultimate Shower Experience!"

Hello! Tonight's blog post is a little bit different, not really beauty related but kind of is, skincare and all that! Anyway, I felt I had to share this so hope you enjoy it...


Now, these products aren't exactly new, they've been out for years as far as I know, but I've only recently really got into them, so much so i bought the same product in 5 scents... Oops?
It's the Imperial Leather Foamburst Shower gel, doesn't sound particularly interesting huh? Well I love them! For anyone who hasn't seen or used them its basically like shower gel and its a really thick consistency, and as soon as it hits water it turns into like a shaving foam type product, I love it!

Sorry the picture isn't great, as soon as I get home from college these days it's dark so there's no natural light to photograph with whatsoever!


from l-r these scents are: the limited edition precious night blooming jasmine and cotton milk, the soft touch version with jojoba milk & vitamin e, whipped cocoa butter & vanilla (doesn't smell as nice as you'd expect), green tea, rice milk & jasmine, and the wake up version with cucumber and green tea.


My favourites smell-wise are the first one I bought, Green Tea, Rice Milk & Jasmine and also the limited edition Night Blooming Jasmine and Cotton Milk, they're great for when you just want to chill out in the evening and be all snuggly! Great for the winter.
The Cucumber & Green Tea one smells lovely too but it's more of an early morning shower, kick-start to your day, type scent. My least favourite scent is actually the one I thought I'd like the most the Cocoa Butter & Vanilla one, it really isnt nice, it smells a bit tangy and like old marzipan!! Not to my taste.


These are great for me because my favourite thing is smelling nice! Weird? I just love it, I hate it when I forget to put perfume on when I go out and these leave your skin really soft and with a nice smell too!
One of the things that first made me look at them was the packaging, I think it's really cute and pretty, they look great lined up on my chest of drawers (so my brother doesn't use them up in the shower) and I love having the same product in loads of different versions all lined up!


A few more pictures...


This looks weird, but it's so nice and creamy! Plus you hardly need any at all. Each one says it will last for 40 showers, seeing as I've got 5 I'm set for 200 showers! That's like 7 months! I think...




This is how foamy it goes...
Lovely jubbly!
The packaging describes it as "The Ultimate Shower Experience" and it really is!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this, I've certainly enjoyed trying them out! Oh and I forgot the best bit, they're usually £2.99 but in Boots at the moment they're £1.49!! So stock up, I'm not sure how long the offer is on for!

Grace
x

7 comments:

  1. Grace you have definitely encouraged me to purchase one of these! I loved the 'old marzipan smell' description! Haha :) I don't know which one to go for, they all look so good :) Shani xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! They should pay me commission for this really haha! You definitely should :-) haha it's actually like that though, don't get that one!! Get the Limited Edition one or the Green Tea, Rice Milk and Jasmine one :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had this at school and someone decided to wipe it on my face! The next day the patch where they wiped it came up really red and i had dry skin for about a week :( think i may be allergic :L x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! that sounds horrible!! haha hmm yes, maybe! i've got sensitive skin and it's fine on me :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ you're a dog 'Karen'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry this is an old post, but Karen, you're obviously the one with the issues. I genuinely thought this was an interesting post and I will probably buy one of these next time I'm out... Why are you on a beauty blog if you're gonna bark like a dog at the author who does these posts to help others? Grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your always going to get the odd bitchy comment, but don't let it get to you:) your better than that and go you for having the guts to do a blog alot of these people would rather sit finding petty things to moan about than actually getting somewhere and trying new things x x x

    ReplyDelete