Wednesday 19 October 2011

Bag Envy


So, I've fallen well and truely head over heels in love. You know when you can't get someone out of your head and they're all you think about and you'd do anything for them? Yep, just like that.
If you haven't seen the Miu Miu Vitello Lux handbag, you haven't lived I'm afraid! It's beautiful, the right combination of casual and smart, sophisticated and fun. It's just amazing.




Just take a moment to appreciate it...
YUM
Anyway, the minor setback is the price, an eyewatering £895!! If I had this lieing around spare I wouldn't hesitate to order it right now, unfortunately, I'm only human, so I don't! For now I'll have to settle with it as the background to my phone (notsad notsad notsad)




I've also had my eye on these shoes... slightly more realistic!


They're from Miss KG by Kurt Geiger and they're only £40 which is good considering I've found the quality of Kurt Geiger/Miss KG to be really good, they last a looong time. So hopefully when payday pops it's little head up sometime soon I can make a nice little addition to my shoedrobe, until then, I'll survive.



Let me know what you think, seen anything similar??

Grace
x

No comments:

Post a Comment