Friday 14 October 2011

What's In My Bag??

Hiyaa, right, anyone who doesn't follow either bloggers, youtubers or anything like that, then this will seem a bit odd. Anyway, 'What's in my bag?' is a tag, someone will film/write about it then pass it on to the next person, I love them, I love being nosy and sometimes you can actually tell a lot about a person from what they carry with them... or maybe I'm just nosy. Well, this is mine, the bag I took to college today and use most days, obviously took out receipts and stuff...




I loooove it, I use it like everyday. It's from Ted Baker in House of Fraser and it's beautiful :-) everyone deserves a treat every now and again!


Now this is what's in my bag, right!...




So,
Memory stick & keys: fairly straightforward! The keyrings are from Accessorize

Cowshed Moisturiser: this smells amazing! It's called Moody Cow and it says it smells like rose geranium, linden blossom & frankincense, basically lush

Lacoste Pour Femme Perfume: I love the smell of this too, it doesn't last very long and it was on offer when I bought it so it's the cheapest one to carry with me for top ups!

Model Mirror This is great, don't know how I survived without it! You can get them from www.feelunique.com cheaply, it's got a magnified mirror inside and little lights for when you're doing your makeup in the dark!

Starbucks Mints:I only got these because I went to Starbucks for lunch today, they make your mouth taste smokey afterwards, yuuuk

Hand Sanitiser:This one's foamy! It's cute and easier than washing your hands, I hate hand driers!

Rose & Co Lipbalm:This is the best lipbalm I've ever used and it smells soo nice, I got it from Boots for about £4 I think

Elnett Hairspray:It's the diamond hold one, medium sized and good for carrying on bad hair days...

Pencil Case:Is from Laura Ashley at WH Smith

First Class Stamps:From when I was in Birmingham and had to send my sister something in Cornwall, I only have them because there's no place for them in my room

Hotel Room Keys:Also from Birmingham, I just still have them in there!

Hairband & Grips:For emergencies...

Lipstick:Is Faux by MAC, I don't wear it everyday but if I fancy putting some lipstick on it's fairly neutral and goes with everything

Sunglasses Case:Only because I like to have them if I'm in the car, I definitely don't need them outside at the moment!

Water Bottle:I don't drink enough water so I'm trying to drink more cos it's good for my skin but I hate water! It's so boring, give me a bottle of full fat Coke anyday!

Diary:To try and keep me organised, it does not work

Makeup Bag:Just in case! From Ted Baker in Boots

Purse:Is from River Island, I like it because it's got so many compartments

Egyptian Coin:I used to keep this and the pebble in my purse but I keep finding them in the bottom of my bag, they're from my holiday to Egypt (obviously) last October and I like it as a nice reminder!

Pebble!:Haha, so random. It's from when I went to Spain and France with Poppy and I saw it on the beach and decided I wanted it, simple as!

Salt Sachets:I always have salt sachets on me! From Burger King and McDonalds, plenty of my friends will tell you they come in handy more often than you'd think

Twirl Wrappers:Because my lovely English Language teacher thinks a Friday is as good a reason for chocolate as any

English Literature Books:These are only in here if I have college, it's Thomas Hardy & William Blake poetry and John Fowles' The French Lieutenant's Woman, in case you were interested!


Hope you enjoyed a nosy through my handbag!
Grace
x

No comments:

Post a Comment