Tuesday 25 October 2011

OMG Shoes!

Hiyaa :-)
Basically, I've been looking for a couple pairs of shoes for a while, like basic shoedrobe staples that are good quality. Mum decided to leave my ballet pumps outside in torrential rain, rendering them un-wearable! Also, in this weather, my feet get a little cold in pumps or wet when it's raining! I've got a couple pairs of ankle boots which I could wear but the pair from Topshop are cream suede and completely flat so they're not particularly flattering, comfortable or practical (cream suede, need I say more?) so they're not ideal.



The other pair I have are from Miss Selfridge, they've got a very slight heel but they're an odd browny/beigey/greeny colour, and as they're suede they've scuffed easily and look a bit scruffy.
I've got plenty of sandals but obviously can't wear them now so I'm a bit stuck and have been searching EVERYWHERE online over the last few days. I was heading towards getting a pair of Kurt Geiger boots in the sale, but they were still a bit expensive, and as I wanted a couple pairs of shoes I was a bit reluctant to buy them... this is where the holy grail of online shoes shopping comes in...

It's called Shoeaholics.com and they sell Kurt Geiger, Carvela Kurt Geiger, some French Connection, a bit of Juicy Couture and loads more, for ridiculous prices. For example, the boots I've got my eye on are by KG Kurt Geiger and were £130, they're selling them for £29!!







There is a slight catch, most of, if not all the shoes I've seen are ex-display which for me, isn't a big issue, I mean, it's not like people take chunks out of display shoes or scribble on them with pens! If anything there could be a few scuffs possibly which is inevitable anyway so it's a price I'm willing to pay!

Standard delivery is also £5 which is more than usual so that's something to bear in mind but still, work it out and it's a saving of £96!!

I think it's amazing so I had to share it with you, will definitely be ordering something very soon. So, it's
WWW.SHOEAHOLICS.COM
Let me know what you think!


Grace
x

2 comments:

  1. Grace, I am forever in your debt for showing me this site! I love it :) Thats fridays pay packet spent :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know, it's amazing! That's okay, you can pay me in shoes... ;)
    Also, I can't see who this is so if you could let me know pleaseee :-D haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete