Wednesday 12 October 2011

My First Blog!

Hiyaa! So, this is my first blog, and it feels like it's been a long time coming! I'll be writing about anything related with hair, make up, clothing, perfumes, nail polish, shoes etc etc... So, as my first blog post I'm going to introduce you to my love of nail polish. I usually have acrylic nails on, just because my own nails are really weak (I know it makes it worse, catch 22!) and acrylics means they're nice and long and strong.
Today I got the inspiration from a girl called Melissa Rock on Twitter who did something similar. So, these are my nails




And close ups of my hands...


It's soo easy, I literally just used a cocktail stick/toothpick to do the designs and I love it :-) my favourite is the pink roses on my middle finger. It does take a lot of nail polish, luckily I've got a fairly substantial collection! Here's what I used...


Hope you liked this!
Grace
x

No comments:

Post a Comment