Thursday 20 October 2011

Makeup Storage

Helloo :-) at the moment I'm looking for some new makeup storage just to make mine a bit more organised and all together. At the moment I've got a drawer at the top of my chest of drawers which is just packed and so disorganised, I was thinking about getting a cutlery organiser to put in there, strange as it might sound! It works and no one would know!

I've also got a cream wire cake stand on my dressing table from Next which I use for all my everyday/nearly everyday/nice packaging makeup! On the bottom I put my jewellery in boxes and then the top is makeup.


Then there's a mirrored jewellery box for bits and bobs including hair grips and things like that. My gran got it for me but I think it's from M&S, I'm sure there's some similar there now. It's looking a bit dusty!


I just put my foundation on my dressing table in front of my mirror at the moment, along with my primer. And there's my brushes in a jar, some kind of jam I assume! I think it looks cute and it was free!


Then under my dressing table there's a hat box with all my straightners/curling tongs/spare dye etc in. It was in my parents room then I decided I needed a nice box for my hair things and borrowed it!


And basically I'm looking for some kind of storage unit to put it all in. I've found a nail polish rack which can be wall mounted from Amazon, so I can use that to put a few makeup bits in, if there's space! And there's also some brush holders from elf which I like but I kind of want it all in one place.
So if anyones got any suggestions or if you want to tell me how you store your makeup then send me a message on facebook or twitter!


Grace
x

No comments:

Post a Comment