Friday 14 October 2011

How Not To Shop For Shoes

Hi :-)
Tomorrow night I'm going out for my friends 18th and I was looking in town for something to wear and tried on a dress in New Look, but decided I didn't really need it (got home and decided that I do but there we go) so I thought I'd have a browse at the shoes because they're normally great and quite reasonably priced too so I did! I found the most amazing pair of shoes! Tried them on and they were fine, slightly high but no pain no gain! Still, I was very good and convinced myself I didn't need another pair of heels.


I went back to college and all I could think about was these shoes! You know when you don't buy something and you spend the rest of the next few days wishing you had, well I knew this would be one of those. As well as a couple friends convincing me I needed them in my life, this is very true. I then realised I didn't have time to get them so I tried to push them to the back of my mind and moved on with the English Language class, much more important...


I got home and thought I'd have a look online, because I can use someone elses student discount online, but then I thought I'll have to pay a fiver for next day delivery so it doesn't pay off. Anyway, I added it all up, the shoes are £24.99, next day delivery is £4.95 and student discount is currently 20% (get your arses down to New Look!!) Soo, I could order them online, have them tomorrow and not have to worry about being in town tomorrow morning, all for the same price I'd pay anyway!


Phew, that's a lot of shoe talk, after that grand build up, here they are!!




Aren't they beautiful?! I feel like a proud mother, they're literally glitter all over, some people might think they look tacky but I don't care, I think they're amazing and I'm not going to take them off ever again.
Let me know what you think!

Grace
x

No comments:

Post a Comment